cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N0 response

elaine3

N0 response

On the 16th of June I placed an order for a new package. This gave 6 weeks before my current contract ran out with my old provider. Up to date I have received one letter welcoming me to plusnet. The webpage says my order is being processed. I have spent hours with music playing in my ear trying to get a reply on the phone, replies on twitter referred me back to the website, or Will was going to phone or email me .NONE OF WHICH HAVE HAPPENED. On Friday I spoke to someone in sales again and was sent back to music in my ear.  I am now at the point where my old provider contract is due for renewal so will end up with a higher penalty clause to pay if you do not act within the next 3 days. I AM APPALLED AT THE SERVICE I HAVE RECIEVED SO FAR AND THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION FROM YOU. If a response is not forthcoming I feel I will have to think again about taking a plusnet service.

1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: N0 response

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query and apologise for the delay to your provisioning and also for the problems you have had getting through to us..

I called you today and have outlined our discussion and my action here.

I will monitor your order and correspond regularly as advised, if you have any queries about this please do not hesitate to come back to me.

Thanks - LF