cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Order all gone wrong no phone for 14 days

Symbolism
Dabbler

Re: My Order all gone wrong no phone for 14 days

Chasing sky at the moment as getting not a lot of help from plus.net now quoting 14/09/17 before completion of broadband order. According to sky plus.net have my telephone line
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just replied to your other thread over here: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Failed-Orders/td-p/1470544

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Symbolism
Dabbler

Well it just gets worse. Txt from plus.net my original number has been allocated to someone else

So they have managed to lose a phone number I have had for 15 years have given to hundreds of people and companies. They do not seem to realise the trouble this is going to cause me and could result in financial problems now

And still no phone line since the 9th and NO broadband since the 22nd

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Sorry about the delayed response

It looks like this is all in hand since this post, as we've managed to get your phone number released and we've placed a new order which have been committed by our suppliers.

Our provisioning team will keep you updated via the open ticket on your account.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Symbolism
Dabbler

phone line finally went live on the fourth, so i was without a phone line for a month

no news on the broadband and my support ticket unanswered for over 48 hours

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry about the lack of response on your ticket. It looks like things have moved forward since this post as I can see your broadband service should activate tomorrow and from there we'll place your fibre order.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Symbolism
Dabbler

The frustrating part is despite promises nothing seems to happen unless I make contact first, I was promised the adsl order would be expedited but found out this wasn't the case, and although the adsl order had been placed.it took another phone call to get the order expedited 

Symbolism
Dabbler

Surprise Surprise my order failed to go live yesterday
So now three weeks without broadband on top of the month without a phone
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm looking into this for you now

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Our suppliers have advised me that the expedite request didn't make it over to the Openreach systems. Sorry about the lack of communication, we weren't advised of that. Sad

As it stands, your order is due to complete on the original required by date [tomorrow].

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Symbolism
Dabbler

Thanks for getting back to me, but I was told that the expedited order had been confirmed by open reach ?

from support

"Good news, Openreach have confirmed they've accepted the fast track, and will attempt to complete the broadband order tomorrow 8th Sept. It isn't guaranteed as they have to move around their scheduling, but majority of time will be fine and complete"

Chris

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

That's basically what we were advised by BTwholesale.

Here are the notes we were given:

EXPEDITE UPDATE - I am happy to confirm that we are able to accept your request and bring forward the Customer Required by Date (CRD) to 08/09/2017. Expedites are best endeavours and are not guaranteed as they depend on Openreach`s resource. The exchange engineer have until midnight of expedite CRD to complete the work. We would request you not to chase your expedite on the same day 08/09/2017. Thank you.

One would assume that the expedite was also accepted by Openreach.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Symbolism
Dabbler

Well the fiasco continues

standard adsl went live on the 12/09/17, I phoned on the 13/9/17 to see if the promised fibre order had been placed . and as per my assumption the answer was no.

So finally fibre order was finally place with a promise to expedite as soon as it was committed. go live date was given as the 20/9/17

chased on the 14th to see if order had been expedited and the reply I got back was fibre due to go live on the 6/10/17.

more than two weeks after give live date

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It's been delayed because of engineer availability.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet