cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BT Sport order

stonkmeister

My BT Sport order

Hi

I placed an order for BT Sport on the Sky platform yesterday and input my current sky viewing card number as requested during this process.

A message then came up on the screen saying that a new viewing card would be sent out to me to activate the service and that I would also receive an e-mail to confirm that BT Sport was being added to my account.

So far I don't appear to have received the e-mail and I was wondering whether I will actually need a new viewing card to be able to watch BT Sport on Sky and if so can anyone confirm when I can expect to receive the new viewing card please?

If I don't actually need a new viewing card then please can someone confirm as to when I can expect the service to be activated on my Sky box?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: My BT Sport order

Hello @stonkmeister

I've looked into your account and I can see that a ticket was raised with our BT sport team last night. I've passed your ticket to one of my colleagues to activate which shouldn't take a few minutes.

Can you let me know if you're able to watch your channels?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
stonkmeister

Thanks Anoush I'm actually at work at the moment so will check when I get home later around 5.30pm

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problem Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button