cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BT Sport order

stonkmeister

My BT Sport order

Hi

I placed an order for BT Sport on the Sky platform yesterday and input my current sky viewing card number as requested during this process.

A message then came up on the screen saying that a new viewing card would be sent out to me to activate the service and that I would also receive an e-mail to confirm that BT Sport was being added to my account.

So far I don't appear to have received the e-mail and I was wondering whether I will actually need a new viewing card to be able to watch BT Sport on Sky and if so can anyone confirm when I can expect to receive the new viewing card please?

If I don't actually need a new viewing card then please can someone confirm as to when I can expect the service to be activated on my Sky box?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 114

Re: My BT Sport order

Hello @stonkmeister

I've looked into your account and I can see that a ticket was raised with our BT sport team last night. I've passed your ticket to one of my colleagues to activate which shouldn't take a few minutes.

Can you let me know if you're able to watch your channels?

I've joined the Plusnet Help Team as of May 2017. As such, I have a new forum account. Please direct any queries to @Gandalf. Thanks

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Support
stonkmeister

Thanks Anoush I'm actually at work at the moment so will check when I get home later around 5.30pm

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 114

No problem Smiley

I've joined the Plusnet Help Team as of May 2017. As such, I have a new forum account. Please direct any queries to @Gandalf. Thanks

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Support