cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline number

Andrew11

Landline number

I have recently switched and told I could keep my current number but in a email got given a new one. Is there a way of keeping it?
5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Landline number

@Andrew11 Welcome to the forum.

You need to contact Plusnet without delay. Ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey Smiley

Thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm really sorry for the confusion caused here. I've just had a quick word with our Provisioning Team and have been advised that the number has been recently ceased by the old provider. We therefore need to wait 14 days for it to come out of quarantine. 

In the meantime, we're processing a New Line Installation on a new and temporary number. Once you're active, we'll get a Renumber order placed. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Andrew11

My home phone and broadband are now active so I need to do anything now about changing the number?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Andrew,

I've escalated this with our suppliers number porting team to return your landline number to the available pool so I can get it back for you, because currently your number's not showing as available to touch.

I'll message you back tomorrow when I know more. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Andrew, 

I've been dropping you e-mails via your account but just to confirm here, you should have your landline number back now.

Let me know if you have any further issues. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet