cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my reward card email

juliebranch

I have not received my reward card email

HI My plusnet account went live on 23/07/2021 and I still have not received the email to claim my reward card/voucher. I have checked spam and junk folders.

can anyone help please

7 REPLIES 7
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: I have not received my reward card email

Hello  @juliebranch

Thanks a lot for reaching out. Can I ask how you signed up exactly? I've had a look at the promotion associated with your account and can see that it's associated with an activation fee discount, but not a £50.00 voucher. Please be advised that if any components of your contract were changed along the sign up journey, it would invalidate the promotion that was initially advertised.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
juliebranch

Hi

I signed up via monetsavingexpert comparrison site and the switch from talktalk went straight through as normal no changes were made.

julie

Samndoug

Hi I'm also awaiting an email to claim my 75.00 voucher I signed up by calling plusnet direct snd was told I would recieve an email once I have been up and running for 10 days. Could someone please look into if for me please
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @juliebranch, thanks for getting back to us and for confirming.

It sounds like as you have gone through the sign up journey, this hasn't tracked. If you are browsing various sites looking at offers then go back to another site to complete the purchase or if you have multiple tabs open, this can impact the original deal being tracked.

This can also happen if after clicking through the link, a different offer is then selected.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @Samndoug, I responded further on your other post with regards to your query.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
juliebranch

so what is happening?? am i getting a reward card or not

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @juliebranch, thanks for getting back to us.

As the account is showing that it was signed up on an offer that didn't include a reward, no reward card will be sent.

I am sorry for any disappointment caused. As mentioned above, if a reward card was initially selected on the third party site this has either not tracked correctly or the package amended before completing the order.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team