cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it REALLY take for upgrade?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: How long does it REALLY take for upgrade?

Glad to hear you've been upgraded now. And just in time for Christmas!

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
CGN
Dabbler

And now ... I find that I am being billed a lot more than I originally agreed. Customer services agreed £27.98 per month all inclusive, with no upgrade fee, when I placed the order.  In January I was charged £47.99, in February £37.48.

Only to be expected of course given how well everything else was dealt with. And of course cannot get hold of "customer services" directly - live chat not working as usual, just left on hold on phone as usual.

Anyway, refund the overcharges immediately or I will be issuing proceedings in the Small Claims Court.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I am sorry about that. It appears to have been a mistake. I've refunded the excess payment, that should reach your account within the next 10 to 14 working days. I've also added in the discounts correctly for the remainder of the contract. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
CGN
Dabbler

Yes.  Funnily enough when I raised this as an issue back in December (page 1 of this thread) Alice Baillie was sorry about the inconvenience and confusion too, and assured me it would be sorted.  Why am I not surprised.

Given how much time and effort I have had to put into something this simple I feel compensation would be in order.  Perhaps you can let me know how much you are going to pay me for all the hassle and inconvenience I have suffered here.

Thanks for getting back in touch @CGN

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with your service. I can see we have now got your fibre upgrade order in place and we'll confirm the activation date within the next 24 -48 hours. In terms of your monthly subscription pricing, it shows as per this ticket here you'll be paying £27.98 a month. Please disregard the automated email you have recently received as it hasn't taken into account the agreed discounts. These will be applied once your order completes.

I do apologise for any inconvenience and confusion there has been. Let us know if you require any further assistance

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post released from Spam Filter.

CGN
Dabbler

So OF COURSE I still have not had the courtesy of a response to this post.

And OF COURSE I have had one small refund, but the bulk of the money I have been overcharged still hasn't been repaid.

"We'll do you proud" - nope.  "We'll do your head in" - absolutely.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @CGN

I am sorry for the lack of response you have received to this post and also for any outstanding monies that are still owed to you. I have reviewed your account and as my response contains account specific information I have responded here

Please get back to me if you have any concerns or would like to discuss this further

CGN
Dabbler

Well, so far I have received refunds of £9.50 and £17.10.  By my calculations I am still owed a bit more, but it really has reached that "life's too short to waste dealing with PlusNet" point now.

As for your offer of £11.49 for all of the problems and hassle I have had to deal with here, and all the time I have wasted having to explain to you how to do your job - I think "derisory" is about the only polite word I can think of to describe it.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @CGN,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced these issues. I can see that we raised a ticket concerning this on your account, however never received a response via the ticket and for us to discuss the matter further (in terms of what we can offer as a gesture of goodwill) we would need for you to respond to the ticket itself. For reference, this ticket can be viewed here.

Once you've been able to respond to the ticket then please let us know and we'll be happy to pick this back up for further review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team