Did you mean: 

How does "orders" work?

FIXED
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: How does "orders" work?

Thanks a lot for letting us know, our early life team are due to pick that back up for us soon so please look out for an update to your ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=233877556

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gspn
Grafter

@adamwalker Thank you, can you help double check if things are okay? And if I still need to chase my previous provider, Vodafone, up for anything? Could you supply a broadband activation date?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi, sure thing. I've just looked into that for you and have popped an update onto the account for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=233877556

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gspn
Grafter

@adamwalker Thanks again for the update, could you please check again today that the order has gone through okay (and not auto cancelled), and that the Plusnet order is no longer blocked by any other order by previous supplier? 

Thanks in advance!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi, I've checked both orders and they're progressing fine and showing as committed for 31/5/23 so I don't expect they'd get cancelled now Smiley

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gspn
Grafter

Hi @adamwalker with the broadband to complete next week, can you double check the router is dispatched, as post could get delayed due to Bank Holiday. The online Plusnet order tracker, doesn't show a completion date or router dispatched yet. Thanks.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Evening @gspn 

I'm picking this up on Adam's behalf as he's not in the office today.

I've manually ordered the router for you and we'll get that out to you as soon as possible.

Once it's been dispatched you'll be able to track it via Royal Mail

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
gspn
Grafter

I just got an update to the case (Question #233877556), so only phone is due to complete on the 2nd of June? Shame it takes 7 working days just for phone activation, and how long does broadband usually take after that?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi @gspn it looks like the agent working your ticket may have got a bit mixed up.

The orders Adam placed are what's known as a simultaneous order which means both phone and broadband should go live on the same day.

I've checked both orders and they're going through okay so all being well you'll be live on the 2nd

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
gspn
Grafter

Hi @MatthewWheeler / @adamwalker, thanks for all your work so far. 

Let me know when it's all ready to go and I'll plug the router in. 

Also while you're in my account to check, can you setup a static IP too? Thanks!

gspn
Grafter

An Openreach engineer just contacted me and asked me to confirm my phone number. But I don't have it, can you add that to the ticket please?
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@gspn If you have a phone connected, dial 17070 and it will be read out to you. If you don't, check on your account, it will be shown somewhere on there.

John
gspn
Grafter

Unfortunately my phone line is not yet active and my online account doesn't show anything apart from broadband and member centre username.

"Your order is currently being processed
See below for next steps."

There is a "Reserved number" on the ticket but that is different to what the Openreach engineer read out to me.

gspn
Grafter

I've called to confirm the number with Plusnet, router is plugged in now and Openreach engineer is at the cabinet and will be testing the line at the property soon, so he's on the case...

gspn
Grafter

Openreach engineer has completed their job and signed it off as complete.

The PN portal is still showing "Your order is currently being processed".

@MatthewWheeler / @adamwalker could you check the backend systems, and enable static IP too?

The router was on blue for a few moments and now it's back to solid orange.

Thanks