cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone number change

FIXED
Cliff-H

Home phone number change

Yesterday I signed up to switch over to Plusnet, and paid the first month's fee. I then received an email message stating that my order was being processed and that I was being assigned a new phone number.

I do not wish to change my phone number.

Can someone please ensure that my number is maintained.

Thank you in advance.

Cliff-H

Cliff-H
5 REPLIES 5
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Home phone number change

Fix

Hello @Cliff-H

Thanks a lot for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear what's gone on here. It looks like you provided us your landline number in the Contact Details section, rather than the correct one which allows our automated system to retain it.

Not to worry, I've just cancelled down the orders to provide a new number, so you'll soon receive a "orders cancelled" email.

Our Provisioning Team will then be in the account to place what's called a "Transfer" order, which will retain your number. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Cliff-H

@adam945  Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I have received the "order cancelled" email as you mentioned. Fingers crossed the order progresses smoothly. Once again, thank you.

Cliff-H
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us @Cliff-H, should you have any further queries at all please do just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good afternoon @Cliff-H 

Thank you for your continued patience while our Provisioning Team replace your orders. I've just reviewed the account and can see that the orders have now been replaced correctly, and that we're now due to take over the line on 13/01/22 - we'll also be retaining your telephone number. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Cliff-H

@adam945,

Thank you for keeping me informed.

Cliff-H