Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC upgrade not happened.

FIXED
kidgorgeous
Grafter

FTTC upgrade not happened.

hi.

I upgraded from ADSL to FTTC and received a text and email saying switch over would be on 26.09.22.  New hub received and plugged in but still getting same ADSL speed? Assume not switched over?. 

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: FTTC upgrade not happened.

@kidgorgeous 

Assuming that you have a Hub 2 connected, this works on both ADSL and fibre. To find out which you are connected to, log into it and select the Status page. 

The Connection Type on this page should show as Fibre Broadband (VDSL) if it's simply something like Broadband (DSL) then it's not yet been upgraded.

If you are on Fibre then try switching the hub off for a few minutes to see if switching it back on kicks it into updating.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

kidgorgeous
Grafter

Thanks. So I logged into the hub and it says DSL so switchover not happend yet. Any chance I could be given new date?. Was meant to change over on the 26.09.22.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@kidgorgeous 

I can't give you a date as Moderators are fellow customers who volunteer for the task, not Plusnet employees.

Hopefully a Plusnet staffer will come along soon and advise, alternatively I'm afraid that you will have to ring Plusnet.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi @kidgorgeous, feel free to send me a PM with your username and I'll take a look into that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kidgorgeous
Grafter

Actually I had an email last night saying my product change has gone through. Just checked and definitely upgraded. Thanks for your help everyone.