Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email re offer

FIXED
lennon49lennon
Dabbler

Email re offer

I was activated on 11 Feb with plusnet and have not received my reward card email. I regularly check junk mail and it is not there either. How do I chase this do I need to phone in?
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Email re offer

Hi @lennon49lennon

I've just dropped you an e-mail with some details about your reward card so you can claim it.

Let me know if you've received it Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lennon49lennon
Dabbler

No not received did you send it to outlook email the one I signed up with? I didn’t bother to make a plusnet email - do I need to to get reward card?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @lennon49lennon

Ah I think that may be where the issue lies.

Can you log into your account Here and check we've got the right e-mail address for you?

Also you can check the e-mail I've just sent as a ticket logged Here.

Let me know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lennon49lennon
Dabbler

I found original it had been sent to email that plusnet gave when I opened account. I found form and completed it. Don’t want to change email on account now until reward card comes in case it affects it. Thanks so much for your help.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Awesome. No problem, feel free to change your e-mail address in your account as it won't affect your reward card. 

If you have further issues or there's anything else you need help with, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet