cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliver Router to Alternate Address

FIXED
JodbyBerundi

Deliver Router to Alternate Address

I'm moving into a student house in a few weeks and have signed up with Plusnet to get broadband for the new property. I have been told that my new router will arrive a few days before my service is due to go live, but there's a high likelihood the existing tenants will still be living there when this happens. Therefore I was wondering if I could get the router delivered to my home address instead of the new student house?

7 REPLIES 7
notcloud
Grafter

Re: Deliver Router to Alternate Address

Personally PN couldn`t do it for me as I work a 6 day week normally and I am never home to collect parcels.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Hi there,

Absolutely, we can deliver your router to your home address.

Could you reply to the ticket I've created on your account Here with the address? I'll then arrange this for you. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
billybudd

Good morning,

I have the same issue. I have just placed an order for broadband at a property that is currently unoccupied and I need the router to be sent to my home address. Can someone please help?

Josh

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @billybudd,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I've raised a support ticket on your account concerning this, which can be accessed here. Please let me know once you've had a chance to read and respond to the ticket and I'll get back to you as soon as possible Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
billybudd

Thank you Alex, I have responded to the ticket you raised.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

No worries, I've picked this back up now. Just let me know if there's anything else we can help out with and I'll be happy to assist Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
billybudd

Thanks, that's perfect.