cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay - no Street

rtype_23

Delay - no Street

Good morning,

Is there anyway to update my new order that isn't waiting on hold to that awful muzak dirge?  After 28 mins it was too much and not a good start to my Plusnet journey.

It's errored on no 'street' - we don't have a street in our address and I cannot edit my address anyway while there is an order in progress, which is daft.  It's not the first time auto-fill has done this and I usually just put a locality name in its place.

Thanks,

R

3 REPLIES 3
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: Delay - no Street

This may not apply as you say you can't edit your address ATM, but in cases where something is required that doesn't exist when filling in a form, I've usually got away with just entering a dot or even an underscore just so the system is happy something has been entered in that field.

rtype_23

Already past this point unfortunately.

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties getting through to us, I've just checked your account and can see we've since sorted that out and we'll be back in touch within the next day or two to confirm an activation date.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team