cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection without router

fatimet
Dabbler

Connection without router

Hello, I signed up, received my activation date but no router. How am I supposed to use the services? Do I get charged from the activation date even if I don't have access to the services?
9 REPLIES 9
conner

Re: Connection without router

I have the same problem. Line went live on 31st and still no router. Also, phoning them doesn't help, tried three times and just sit on hold for half an hour.

misscolly1991

Same problem its ridiculous

fatimet
Dabbler

It's impossible to speak to them on the phone. I waited 17 minutes once and got tired of waiting.
misscolly1991

Took me 50 minutes to get through on saturday, now my phones broken so cant call again even if i wanted to so hoping someone on here can help.

fatimet
Dabbler

Working from home without WiFi is a nightmare.
jtr
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi, I renewed my contract on the 11 August and ordered a new type 2 router. I have been charged the delivery charge but have yet to recieve the router. Phoned and gave up after 40 minutes. Can Plusnet staff please see that a router is dispatched please.

fatimet
Dabbler

This is strange. I use plusnet before and didn't have to wait for a router. There is no delay in debiting my account.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Taking a look at this now...

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@fatimet - I've ordered the router but the fact you haven't received it yet is normal. The router is typically shipped to arrive a day or two prior to broadband activation and based on a quick glance, I don't think your broadband order has been placed yet. Placing of the broadband order is dependent on your phone service being activated.

@conner - similar situation. Your phone service is active but not the broadband. The order for the router was placed within the last hour.

@misscolly1991 - Your hub was dispatched via First Class post on Tuesday so should be with you any day now.

@jtr - looks like good ol' human error, sorry about that. I've now placed the order for you. Will turn up on Saturday all being well, if not early next week.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵