Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Date

FIXED
TheDobsons
Hooked

Connection Date

I am in the process of switching to Plus Net from BT.  My daughter is organising this for me as to be honest I don't have a clue about these things!

I specifically asked for a connection date of 18th January when I placed my order so that she could be here to set it up but I've now had a letter from BT saying the service will be switched on 12th January.  When I look at my plus net account no date is showing.  I am now confused about what the connection date will be.  

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Connection Date

Thanks for your post @TheDobsons and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry for the confusion and we're taking over your services earlier than expected. I can confirm the transfer's due to happen on the 12th January however I'll be happy to delay this to the 18th if you'd still like that. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TheDobsons
Hooked

Hi Anoush,

Thank you for your reply.  If you can change the date to the 18th that would be great and then my daughter will be available to help me.

Thank you very much. 

Tags (1)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @TheDobsons

No problem, I've requested the date to be changed to the 18th and I'll email you confirmation tomorrow once it has been. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi @TheDobsons

We've now changed your transfer date to the 18/01/22. Our services should activate anytime before midnight on the day. If you've got further queries, or there's anything else you'd need help with, feel free to let us know. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet