Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change activation date

FIXED
icamaster

Change activation date

Hi there!

I made an order but I couldn't change the activation and router arrival date as it was the case with other companies. 

Unfortunately I am out of the country until 20th of August. I do not want to pay one month for nothing and there is also no one to receive the parcel for the router. 

Can you change the activation date to 20th and send the router so that it arrives on the 20th? It can also arrive on the saturday before that but no sooner. Thank you!

LE. Just solved my problem on the phone. Thanks!

LLE. Not solved entirely as the service was set to be activated on the 28th not 20th (due to my bad accent probably :)) ). If this could be fixed it would be great. 

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Change activation date

Fix

Hi there.

As my reply would inevitably contain account information I've responded to the ticket on your account.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
icamaster

Thank you for your help!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems @icamaster, following our conversation via your ticket, I'll check back tomorrow

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet