cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I extend my activation date?

fionab0987

Re: Can I extend my activation date?

Hi,

My question re my refund still hasnt been answered from below after a couple of weeks, and another prompt by myself !!  Any chance you can chase it up please?

Thanks

Fiona

Question #183552618 - Your Feedback

< Back

Oliver Cooper - CSC Analyst
3:47pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Dear Miss Kikland,

Thank you for your continued patience. 

From our records it appears this refund was processed on the 27th/28th September and should have been in your account within 5 working days. 

Can you please provide copies of your bank statement via screenshot (desktop not mobile app banking) We need to see 10 working days history from the 27th/28th September onwards please. 

You can attach this to the open ticket and let us know via forum once this has been done. 
We're really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we need to track this payment down for you. 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Oliver Cooper

[Email notification sent to: fionab0987@gmail.com]

Your Response
4:07pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Hi,

I paid the £198 line rental saver upfront before my service started on my boyfriend's debit card.
I was then asked to cancel my direct debit which was going to take another £198 from my account (direct debit 1st bill) . After the direct debit failed, I was to start another direct debit for the £1 p.m. for the service , which I did. I was asked to pay the £198 again, which I did on my boyfriend's debit card again, then receive a refund as a cheque, because it was too late to get a refund on my direct debit account.
My 1st direct debit which was came off on 12th was for the £1, so I am still missing my £198 cheque.
Do you require details for the £198 coming out of my boyfriend's account twice, as well as my bank details for where direct debit comes out of?

Thanks

Fiona

Oliver Cooper - CSC Analyst
4:42pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Dear Miss Kikland,

Hi Fiona,

We require the bank statement of which the account was debited from and should have been refunded to. 

Cheque refunds take up to 21 days but from our system it looks like a card refund was processed so we need to look into this in more detail.

Kind regards,

Oliver Cooper

[Email notification sent to: fionab0987@gmail.com]

Your Response
5:20pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Hi,

Just to clarify, you just need the bank transactions on my boyfriend's account where the line saver (£198) came from after 27th September until today? 

Thanks

Fiona

Your Response
6:02pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Add a comment for the support team here....

Your Response
6:02pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Uploaded file attachment.

Name: Tes5.JPG

Type: image/jpeg 

Download Attachment

Your Response
6:03pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
Add a comment for the support team here...

Your Response

Name: Tes4.JPG

Download Attachment

Your Response

Your Response

Name: Tes3.JPG

Download Attachment

Your Response
6:04pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018

Your Response

Name: Tes2.JPG

Download Attachment

Your Response

Your Response

Name: Tes1.JPG

Download Attachment

Your Response
6:11pm, Saturday 13 Oct 2018
That's the screenshots from my boyfriends account where the line saver money came out from on 24th September.
No refunds after then.
Looking at my recent bill, there is a few refunds + additions for the line saver, but the final bill is at £1 , which is what came out my account as a direct debit. Is the refund meant to be added on that, and it hasn't gone through properly, as it looks a bit of a mess, and when adding it up, it should be -£198 , and it shows £1

Thanks

Fiona

Your Response
8:35pm, Wednesday 24 Oct 2018
Hi,

any update on my refund yet? Its been over 10 days since I supplied you with with the details of the bank account where the refund was meant to have been refunded to, but hasnt.

Thanks

fiona

Our Support Team will respond to your question soon. Please only add further comments when absolutely necessary.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Can I extend my activation date?

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for getting back to us., I have updated your ticket accordingly here.