cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order delayed

Sharky24

Broadband order delayed

I signed up to a Fibre broadband package back in July. Router arrived at home last week. Received an email this morning telling me that the home phone service (which I didn't order but I guess is part of the package) is ready to use.

I've just now received an sms saying "Your broadband order has been delayed" and see that an incident has been created in the online portal stating:

There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.

We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.

[internal note]
Check status in Install Diary and progress.

Is this normal? I was told that we wouldn't need an engineer to visit as the line was already in place and that we'd just need to plug in the router when we get the 'broadband is activated' message.

Do I need to spend hours on the phone to Plus.Net trying to find out what's going on? 🙁

2 REPLIES 2
Sharky24

Re: Broadband order delayed

Spoke to tech support and we should be good to go by midnight. I was impressed that I didn't have to wait on hold for longer than 5 minutes and the person on the other end was very helpful and knowledgeable.

🤞

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Broadband order delayed

Hiya @Sharky24

Welcome aboard, we are happy to have you Smiley 

I can see you are all up and running, please get back in touch if you need any further help. 

Have a great weekend!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team