cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

abistapleton
Dabbler

Broadband activation

Hi just wondering if anybody can help, our phone line has been active for over a week now and we have received our router but we are still waiting for our Internet to go live, I spoke with someone last Tuesday who helped us change contract as originally had opted for fibre but have since found out we can't have that at our new address. We are struggling with just our mobile data and will be running out of that soon. Would really like to get our broadband up and running as soon as possible, the broadband checker still says waiting for activation so need a little help really
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Broadband activation

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @abistapleton

I'm really sorry for the delay with your order. From what I can see we've tried to place a fibre order again rather than standard broadband so the fibre order was cancelled due to no capacity at the cabinet.

I've now placed your standard broadband order and we'll confirm your activation date as soon as possible. Once we've confirmed it, I'll then submit an expedite request to try to fast track it through.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
abistapleton
Dabbler

Thankyou so much I would love to be kept updated on this as communication hasn't been great and I've just been waiting for this to connect.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @abistapleton

No problem I'll make sure we follow up with you either today or tomorrow at the latest

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet