cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband activation

isabella301299

Broadband activation

Hi , my Broadband was due to be connected yesterday still haven’t received any texts or emails and the internet isn’t working anyone know what the issue is . I called up yesterday and the confirm it would be live by midnight still hasn’t happened and now I’ve been told it’s delayed until the 5th and no one can tell me why as the people dealing with it there phone lines are closed until Tuesday !
6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Broadband activation

@isabella301299  Welcome to the forum.

The reasom why will be because the Openreach technician who was programmed to do the work was not available either due to illness, a higher priority task or an Openreach screw up. All these things are outside of the control of Plusnet.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
rebeccahomer
Dabbler

I’m having the exact same issue. apparently an issue with Openreach but the engineer told me it was all active and working their end so not sure. But told it won’t be addressed until 5th Jan!’
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @isabella301299, thank you for getting back to us. I am really sorry for the issues with your order and for the delay encountered.

I have contacted our suppliers for further information on the delay and replied to your open ticket here with this: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220780033

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
isabella301299

Yeah there telling me they can’t sort it as the office that deals with it is closed till Tuesday
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Once again @isabella301299 we're really sorry for the inconvenience caused here. Please let us know if you're having any issues on Thursday and we'll get them chased up with our suppliers. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds