Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date

FIXED
Darren_R_UK
Hooked

Activation Date

Hi,

My current provider has notified me that service will stop with them on the 29th Nov but I've still to receive a confirmation from PN as to my activation date. When I look at the order status it's showing a variable {strCustActivationdate} rather than a date.

The order also seems to be stuck on stage 5 "Activating your line".

Whats the chances of my service going live on the 29th? In fact what's going to happen on the 29th? Am I going to be left without a phone/connection?

I'm getting a little worried now.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Activation Date

Fix

Hi @Darren_R_UK

I'm sorry for the worry. I've checked your order and I can confirm it's on track to complete on the 29th November.

It can take up to midnight on the day to go live and you may have some downtime between your previous provider's service ending and ours starting but it shouldn't be for long. 

Let us know if there are any issues and we'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Darren_R_UK
Hooked

Thanks for following up for me. I had an SMS today saying the routers on the way.

Thankfully I can let the kids know Netflix is safe 😁

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Yup indeed. No problem @Darren_R_UK fingers crossed all goes to plan. Let us know how it goes. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet