cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account showing {strCustActivationDate} instead of an actual activation date

rliddle22

Account showing {strCustActivationDate} instead of an actual activation date

Signed up for Plusnet for our new flat on the 9th and I think I got a text saying it would be set up by the 23rd at the latest; however, when I went to check the progress of the order on my account it says that orders usually take a week to complete and that ours will be done by {strCustActivationDate} - which doesn't really shed much light on when it'll be done! 

Is this just a glitch with the site or is there something wrong with my account/order? We also haven't had any communication/updates since I placed the order apart from an automated email with a welcome booklet, which is making me worry there might be a delay of some sort. Would like to get our broadband sorted ASAP as me and my partner are currently relying on using my phone as a wifi hotspot, which isn't ideal as we're both currently working from home and it struggles a lot with teams/remote workspaces.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Account showing {strCustActivationDate} instead of an actual activation date

Welcome aboard @rliddle22

I'm sorry to see there's no activation date showing in your account.

This is just a glitch but it was worth checking. I've checked your order through and I can confirm it's due to complete on the 23rd July. Your broadband can take anytime up to midnight to go live and we'll email you once it has.

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet