cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much is bill likely to be can i get an estimate?

scotslass86
Grafter

how much is bill likely to be can i get an estimate?

My BB was activated on the 20th July, my phone due to be activated on Aug 3rd, my next bill is due 20th of Aug so for the phone between Aug 3rd and 20th how much is that likely to be? i know it will come out on the 3rd then proper bill on the 20th and having two bills in one month just want to know how much to budget, thanks
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: how much is bill likely to be can i get an estimate?

It looks like the home phone charge will be for 17 days if that's the case, so a little more than half what the bill would normally be - I'd expect around £10 for line rental and call package, plus any calls you make that aren't included (plus the broadband subscription of course).
Hope that helps,
scotslass86
Grafter

Ok well my monthly package should be £21.49 for phone and BB ive already paid £6.49 for BB up to the next bill so that should not be included. So cant be more than £15 for phone per month at only half a month it should be less than £10 right? no calls will have been made yet (or will be on any time package) and im right in thinking this will come out on the 3rd Aug the day phone is activated? with another full bill on the 20th?
think ive worked that out right, that used to having to pay my phone quarterly in advance to BT  Roll_eyes
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yes, when the phone goes active there'll be a pro-rata payment of around £10 (I'd err on the side of caution there as if it is on the 3rd that's 17 days so slightly more than two weeks). Then it'll be broadband, phone and any non-inclusive calls made together at the normal amounts on your next billing date.