cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

been cut off

haywardsteve
Grafter

been cut off

due to a billing issue plusnet cut off my accessto the net.They sent out a Email with an invite to pay the outstanding amount but THE LINK IN THAT EMAIL DOES NOT WORK AS PLUSNET REFUSES TO CONNECT

WHAT IS THE USE OF ASKING US TO PAY when you cannot access your account via the web you have to go back to the old method of phoning them.

THIS problem is not new as its happened to me several times over the past 18 months its about time they fixed it so it does not happen again.I am sure it does not only happen to me as there were posts in the forum going back months

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING PLUSNET????Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: been cut off

Hi @haywardsteve

I'm really sorry to see you've had issues paying your bill.

Looks like you've managed to pay in the end? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

@haywardsteve wrote:

THIS problem is not new as its happened to me several times over the past 18 months

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING PLUSNET????Huh

Because you have repeatedly failed to pay your bill on time?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

haywardsteve
Grafter

Plusnet want you to pay by direct debt they cannot find out what is causing the total lockout to their servers  which members have been having for over a year now if  

if they cannot take payment their billing server deletes your account and you are screwed only if you have a direct debt does this not happen and they are not bothered to find out the cause even though is happening to lots of their customers.

it took a letter to their CEO to even get a reply from their complaints dept who are looking into the issue but don't hold your breath it will be sorted