cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another billing mess by plusnet

gordon39uk

another billing mess by plusnet

When requesting my new telephone line i specifically requested Talk Anytime to later find i had been put on Evenings & weekends! I spoke to customer services who stated that a mistake had been made and that any non national calls would NOT be charged as this was plusnets fault and from the 21st October i would be put on Anytime plan. I now find i have been billed for all calls plus for telephone rental ! This is a joke, i payed £49.99 to get my line in in the first place and stupidly trusted plusnet to get it right and AGAIN im hit in the pocket. Plusnet have 24hrs to respond and rectify this to MY satisfaction or i cancel my direct debit and to hell with it.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: another billing mess by plusnet

gordon39uk,
We're sorry to hear about this, to make things easier I'm going to suggest a full refund of invoice 23122068 for the call charges taken.  Please bear with us as we'll need to wait for the direct debit to clear which will take around 7 working days, following this the refund will take a further 7 to 10 working days.
Please accept our apologies, as firstly you should not have been put on the wrong call plan, secondly we should also not have advised that calls would not be charged for as there's nothing to stop that happening until the next billing date.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gordon39uk

well we will wait and see if it gets refunded or not! I hope i am on the correct tariff now with my phone line?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

gordon39uk,
I'm sorry the refund has taken longer than expected I've actioned this now for you so the payment should reach you within the next 7 to 10 days.
I've checked your account details and you are on the anytime tariff.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team