cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

FIXED
pv
Grafter

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

I have this message in my control panel: "You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

The order I placed for some free Calling Features completed a few days ago but this message in my control panel persists. Can staff remove it please?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Fix

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the issues with this. From what I can see the call features are still showing as pending activation on your account, even though they're actually working. I've put steps in place to sort that.

Can you check back after an hour? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
pv
Grafter

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Thank you Gandalf, the error message has gone away.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Awesome, that's good to see.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet