cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade error

Warey
Hooked

Re: Upgrade error

Thanks for all your help guys. I'm going to phone ring customer services to enquire about speed. I'll ask for the hub upgrade also.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

@Warey- Sounds good, let us know how you get on.

@kennethmcleod wrote:

I'm the same, I can't change or add anything, got it sorted once back as soon as renewed my contract a few months back its been stuck showing the same, although it would be easier to add what I want to add, but guess I have to phone up on Tuesday, but it does need sorting Plusnet.

That should be fixed for you now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kennethmcleod
Dabbler

just login I just and thought I have a look and see if all fixed, so added something to my call plan, call divert, I check in again tomorrow or Tuesday to be sure and see if its  defiantly fixed, as we know techie stuff goes wonky just to annoy us, then thats when you need someone to fix it.  keep your fingers crossed. 

Warey
Hooked

I’ve upgraded now, still on the same speed but with the upgraded router, and no longer paying £55 a month 👍
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

@kennethmcleod - the call divert has been activated today and account looks good to me.

@Warey - Excellent, that's good to see. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Warey  Just checking up on this thread, you have a new Hub2 router but are you still on unlimited fibre (40/10) or have you upgraded to unlimited fibre extra (80/20)?

So what is your speed, you say it's the same as before your recontract so still around 20Mbps? If that is the case I would raise a fault as suggested by @Gandalf in msg #25 of this thread. You should be getting a much better speed.

kennethmcleod
Dabbler

afternoon everyone

all up and running and everything ok, thanks for sorting that out it make life easier if you got lovely helpful people fixing all the problems that come along, so glad i"m here, good also that great customer service still exist, makes all the difference. thanks from me.