cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfairly Billed.

Clarkyac1

Unfairly Billed.

Hi, I received a bill in January for "scheduled payments" and I made my payment, then I received another bill for a pro rata charge which I did not pay, then I received my next bill with scheduled payments which showed line rental for which the previous pro rata charge was also for, I paid this bill and my next bill but when I made my payment in march I received an email to say a payment couldn't be taken and my service would be restricted if I don't pay so upon logging onto the website I find a bill for x2 charges for line rental. When I have been making payments on the bills headed "sheduled payments" as far as I was aware the payment includes payment for the phone service bit when I have raised a ticket I received an answer which I do not really understand, could someone please explain what is happening with my billing please? I have now been threatened with legal action and my account being disabled altogether unless I pay, I feel this is slightly unfair as when I made my last payment of over £100 on a bill titled "sheduled payments" I was under the impression that I was making payment for all of my service as all off my bills have included payment for line rental, so when a bill appears on my account and payment for that bill is attempted from my bank by yourselfs without giving me prior notice I think is unfair, I was never ever given prior notice that a payment would be attempted from my account.
I think the way I have been treated has been slighty unfair and I am confused as to what is happening with my billing.
2 REPLIES 2
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Unfairly Billed.

PN always send you an E-Mails to Postmaster
But all you bill details are here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
If you click on the red number at the left it will give you a breakdown of your bill
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Unfairly Billed.

Hi clarkyac1,
The pro rata invoice is because the phone was activated part way through the month. We issue a pro rata payment in that case because otherwise the billing for home phone will be out of sync with the billing for broadband, and both will happen on separate days.