Did you mean: 

Static IP Reverted to Dynamic

FIXED
Chrisl87
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Static IP Reverted to Dynamic

Hi there,

Two days ago i noticed my Static IP has vanished i purchased a static IP some time ago and all has been fine always synced with my 31.125.x.x IP

Rebooting the router multiple times has not helped in getting it back in case of a stuck IP and checking under my Configure IP Page in my account does show the corrected Static IP i should be receiving, Under Connection Details shows IP Address: Server Assigned

Router also shows a dynamic assigned ip along with speedtests.

At present i am currently not running my home server so it isnt really an issue at this time but would the switch back to dynamic be in relation to my account Upgrade to FTTP thats due to be installed and activated on the 31st ? at which point would the current / a new static IP be reissued ?

Side note i am using my own router as i have done for sometime without issues.

Thanks in advance, 

Chris.

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Static IP Reverted to Dynamic

Fix

Hiya @Chrisl87

I'm really sorry to hear this is happening and I can completely imagine the frustration this confusion is causing.  

We’re quite chocca right now, so it’s taking a little longer than I’d usually like to get back to customers and I'm sorry about that.

I have sorted that for you, all you need to do is reboot the router and it will be there. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrisl87
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

@SammyM thats brilliant it is now back

thanks again.

Chris.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Yay, happy to help Chris Smiley

Have a fab weekend!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team