cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service charge different to confirmation email

Simonvegas88

Service charge different to confirmation email

I recently upgraded from standard unlimited broadband, to unlimited fibre extra. The separate cost of the new hub 2 was taken at the point of the upgrade.
My confirmation email states I’d be paying a new tariff of £25.50 for 18 months, but when logging into my account, it says the next payment to be taken is £32.88. Can anyone please explain any reason for this over charge?
I’ve also just seen that the same offer I upgraded to is now going for £23.95 per month for 18 months, with the price of the hub included, which was a separate cost when I upgraded?
3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Service charge different to confirmation email

Hello @Simonvegas88

Thanks a lot for getting in touch., The reason you're seeing this is because the account is still in a pending change status. The order to upgrade your broadband service to FTTC only completed a few hours ago, so the account still needs to be updated on our side.

By tomorrow, the account should reflect the new contract / price that was agreed on your new contract. If it doesn't, please let us know and we'll follow up.

In terms of the deal that you're on, offers change on a regular basis and are also dependant on which channel the order was processed through (call / online / comparison site etc).

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Simonvegas88

Hi Adam,
Thank you for the reply, I’ve just checked my bank payments and £32.88 has still been charged, even though my plusnet account has now updated to the correct charge online
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Simonvegas88,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I've raised a response via a support ticket, which can be accessed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team