cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card problem

Dcr63
Hooked

Reward card problem

I switched to Plusnet mobile in October 2022. I spoke to Plusnet last week as I hadn’t heard anything about the £20 reward card I was due. I was told to phone Blackhawk which I did today. They had no records for me and told me to phone Plusnet which I did. I then called Blackhawk again with a reference Plusnet gave me, Blackhawk didn’t recognise this reference or my email address. I then spent 45 minutes trying to get help from Plusnet who told me to speak to speak to Blackhawk as there was nothing else they could do to help me!
Any advice as to what I should do now? I’ve checked my junk emails and there’s nothing there relating to this.
11 REPLIES 11
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: Reward card problem

Hey there @Dcr63 I'm sorry you are being given the runaround. Please can you fire across your mobile number and full name over a PM and I will investigate it for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Send a Personal Message

Support staff might ask for private information to be sent via a Personal Message (PM) which new users might not know how to do. Further to that, new users might not have attained sufficient ranking to send PMs:-

• Have made 5 or more posts
  • Have logged in (and out) at least twice and made 3 posts

Having attained the ranking a PM is sent as follows:-

1. Click on the staff member's name in the left panel
    Web capture_27-11-2022_111734_community.plus.net.jpeg
  2. Click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE on the right
    Web capture_27-11-2022_113524_community.plus.net.jpeg

Note that PMs sent to one staff member are visible to all staff members to provide support continuity across working rosters.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dcr63
Hooked

Hi. Sorry I’ve not replied earlier but I’ve been away on holiday. I don’t seem to be able to PM you 🤷🏻‍♀️
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @Dcr63,

Sorry about that! If you make a couple more posts across the forums or in this thread, you should then be able to send Private Messages Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Dcr63
Hooked

Okay, I’ll try that
Dcr63
Hooked

👍 thanks for the advice
Dcr63
Hooked

🤣 still not able to PM? ( just posting random messages in the one that it works) 🤷🏻‍♀️
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

No worries Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Dcr63
Hooked

🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️private messages screen now opens but can find user name in the send to option
Dcr63
Hooked

“Can’t” not can!
Dcr63
Hooked

Finally managed to send a PM from my iPad!