Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email

FIXED
jenniferedge
Dabbler

Reward card email

I’ve still not received this email with the link, I’ve had my service for a month. Can anyone send this to me please?
7 REPLIES 7
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Reward card email

Hey @jenniferedge

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the promotion associated with your account. I've just sent you an email, which you'll also find on the open Ticket here with further information on this. As it includes financial related information, we'd rather it was not on a public domain. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any further questions.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jenniferedge
Dabbler

So you are saying that the only offer I signed up to was £10 free activation fee? I signed up to Plusnet because of the offer with up to £60 reward card. As was advertised at the time of purchase, before and still is today. Extremely disappointing service Sad can you send me a copy of the contract with the only offer of an activation fee?
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @jenniferedge

Thanks a lot for your response. I can send you a copy of your contract, though you should have received it on 01/11/2021, and can also be found here.

The contract itself does not include the promotion to which the account was signed up on, on our end, promo code 2122fib4029a0ttl is associated only with an activation fee discount.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
jenniferedge
Dabbler

Thanks for this, what proof of the offer can you provide? As the current offer includes both activation as free and the reward card. What would I have been sent to confirm as I’ve not received anything.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @jenniferedge

I'm sorry to see you've not heard about a reward card yet you were expecting. We've got a variety of offers on through various websites, some include cashback and some don't include it.

I've taken a look into this for you and the offer you signed up doesn't included a reward card.

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

I can see you've raised a complaint ticket 220101943 so someone from our complaints team should be picking this up and contacting you within 5 working days to take personal ownership for you. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jenniferedge
Dabbler

I did it on my phone as had no internet access between properties. I definitely booked directly on the site for the offer. I guess I’ve learned to do this by phone in the future. But as a key worker at the moment this is difficult. 😕
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to me @jenniferedge

I've added a further reply to your complaint ticket which I hope helps, you'll be able view and reply to this Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet