cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted services again

Blueyes1985

Restricted services again

My bill due in November was overdue, the first attempt by direct debit failed now as soon as I realized 3 days later that my services had been restricted I payed the bill in full, 8 days later you took the same bill by direct debit again this time it worked you took my shopping money an extra 50 pound so I payed twice and went a week without food, now I realise it may of been a mistake and at least Decembers bill is covered now, untill today my services have been restricted again and your asking me to pay Decembes bill when you took two in November I find this outrageous that the system that you will blame it on can do this and that as a company you do not no when a customer has payed twice and therefore not to restrict services the following month a whole month then to top it all I have rang multiple times to be left on hold for stupid amounts of time, this is the only way your letting me contact you, and this is not private I find this very humiliating that I have to use this route yet again just to get a response
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Restricted services again

Thanks for your post @Blueyes1985

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your bills.

Firstly you don't have to publicly contact us for something private, you can call us on 0800 432 0200 or private message us on Twitter or Facebook, or drop one of us from the Help Team listed Here a private message. 

From what I can see we haven't restricted your services, do you get any particular error when you try to browse the internet? 

With regards to the double payment you've said you've made, I've created a support ticket you can view and reply to by going Here as we'll need additional information to investigate.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet