Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Refund

I had loss of service for 7 days at the begining of August due to a cabinet fault and was told I would get a refund on my bill. mmmm that hasn't happened and I noticed a ticket was created for internal use stating the refund amount. This ticket has now closed and vanished. Can a member of the plusnet team take a look into this please. Maybe I should charge plusnet a late payment fee
3 REPLIES 3
denissimo
Hooked

Re: Refund

Forget about your refund, it will never happen!.

Read my new post "I made a big mistake"

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

72 views but no reply from plusnet. Typical😨
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Shep41

I had loss of service for 7 days at the begining of August due to a cabinet fault and was told I would get a refund on my bill. mmmm that hasn't happened and I noticed a ticket was created for internal use stating the refund amount. This ticket has now closed and vanished.

The ticket's still there, but from what I can see it was closed in favour of this ticket which while it was raised before the first ticket it was created after the first ticket was picked up and sent to the relevant team to action.

Can a member of the plusnet team take a look into this please.

I'm looking into this and I'll reply to the remaining open ticket on your account soon.

Maybe I should charge plusnet a late payment fee

While I do apologise for the delay in getting this sorted, unfortunately we're not in a position to pay you a late payment fee.

72 views but no reply from plusnet. Typical😨

Sorry for the delayed response. While we aim to reply over our community forums as quickly as possible, I'm afraid this platform isn't an instant response tool. I actually picked this up before you bumped the thread with your last response.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet