cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended to plusnet by someone but how to make sure they receive the credit

mysteryman

Recommended to plusnet by someone but how to make sure they receive the credit

I was recommended to Plusnet by a family member. However they were on Holiday when I signed up and when the question came up "who recommended you" in the application I could not enter their user name because I had forgotten it. I knew their name, address and telephone number but the system would not accept these.

I was told by the online chat not to worry I could enter these details after I was signed up.

So where do I enter these details? Seems that the Recommended section in my account is only for recommending other people not entering the details of people who have recommended you!

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Recommended to plusnet by someone but how to make sure they receive the credit

Hi there,

Feel free to send me a private message with their username and I'll get the referral credit added tomorrow.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Recommended to plusnet by someone but how to make sure they receive the credit

I see the referral username had been noted on your account.

I've picked up that ticket and ensured that the referral tokens will be active moving forward from when your services activate.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet