cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random charge on my bill.

gnicholson8
Grafter

Random charge on my bill.

So, I added on the Pro-Addon and initially I did this over the phone and was given some misinformation it was activated and deactivated during the same call. (the phone operator said he'd keep an eye out to make sure I am not charged for it)
Due to a thread on here the information got corrected so I did then turn it on and I am happy paying for the service it is fantastic, but I just noticed this on my bill
1 Pro Add On (cancelled) - - £1.50
1 Pro Add On (Pro-Rata payment) charge 28/11/2013 05/12/2013 £1.33
1 Pro Add On charge 06/12/2013 05/01/2014 £5.00
So I have Decembers Charge and last months, but it's this cancelled charge I am querying, that shouldn't be there? should it? It is such a small amount I am not fussed but I am just curious.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Random charge on my bill.

Hi, there'll be no problem refunding that though I'm afraid we'll have to wait until the payment is confirmed as taken (at present it's still going through). If you reply to this thread again in a few days we'll take a look and get that refunded for you.
gnicholson8
Grafter

Re: Random charge on my bill.

Hey,
Cheers for looking into it Matt, in all honesty I am not too concerned and happy to wait (I mean it's only a small amount of course) but I'll pop back in a couple of days,
Also if it is easier to add it as a credit note to my next bill instead of a refund to my card (which probably costs you guys money) I am happy for that too. Whichever is easier for you guys.