Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback declined + no plusnet cashback email either

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Quidco cashback declined + no plusnet cashback email either

@JonathanRWalsh

From what I can see your account was signed up over 12 months ago?

if you signed up via an affiliate [for example Quidco, TopCashBack] I believe you would've needed to raise a claim a lot sooner than this. Apologies for any disappointment caused.

Unless I'm looking at the wrong account, in which case can you PM me your username?

@atc1

From tracking your cashback, I can see that we sent you the email on the 13th and it was redeemed on the 25th. As it can take 30 days for a cheque to be delivered, I'd expect you to receive it by the end of the month.

Thanks for your patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JonathanRWalsh

It was a different deferent account that I signed up on behalf of my father, username: [Removed]. I signed up as he doesn’t have a Quidco account. I signed up same time for Sky for him as well and the cash back was paid (which I then gave to him). Very disappointed that it wasn’t honoured by PlusNet

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I am sorry about the delayed response

Have you raised a claim with Quidco?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet