cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about account and billing

FIXED
Tabbytaz82

Questions about account and billing

I am a new member of the Plusnet forums. I have a few questions reguarding my billing and my account. First of all, for some reason i am being charged for (usually) free local phone numbers. And secondly, when i go to try and change my phone options, i keep getting the, (An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.) message. I don't think there are any outstanding orders. I hope you can help. Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Questions about account and billing

@Tabbytaz82  Welcome to th forum.

There are two issues here.

1. Have you got a call package that includes any time calls? Local calls are no different than long distance ones. If you have an any time call package are calls exceeding an hour?

2. If the 'can't change products' notice has been there for more than a month since the last change then that is a known problem that needs rectifying by a Plusnet staffer.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Tabbytaz82

Thank you so much for your rapid reply. I'm not too sure about what phone package i have. I did try to check via My Account, but as i am having the second problem. I tried to change plans,but can't get access to the calls plan option. Again thank you so much.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Fix

Hello @Tabbytaz82

Thanks a lot for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forum. The call plan you're on at the moment means that you'll be charged for all outgoing calls from your landline, apart from other Plusnet landline phones.

I've now sorted out your account, so you should be able to log onto your Member Centre and choose one of our call plans that's best suited for you. bare in mind though that any changes you make will only become active on your next billing date.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Tabbytaz82

Oh thank you ever so much for sorting that out for me. I really do appreciate it. I will sort out my call plan out right away.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all, you enjoy the rest of your day, and let us know if you need anything else! Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds