Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query re First Bill After Renewing Contract

FIXED
martinsturmey
Hooked

Query re First Bill After Renewing Contract

I was paying £26.28 per month for broadband and line rental for a contract that was due to end on 30/11/22. I renewed the contract for 24 months at £21.99 per month with effect from 11/11/22 (see question number 228750601). However, the bill I have just received dated 11/11/22 includes £29.78 for broadband and line rental. I have therefore been charged £7.79 more than I was expecting. I don’t think that there should be any pro-rating issues in this case. Even if there was I can’t see why I should be paying more than I was previously paying. Can someone please investigate this for me.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Query re First Bill After Renewing Contract

Hi Martin, 

I'm really sorry you've been overcharged, having checked the account it looks like an issue with the discounts. They're now correct going forward, would it be OK to credit the overpayment against your next bill or would you prefer a refund?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
martinsturmey
Hooked

Adam, I am happy to have a credit against my next bill. Thank you for dealing with this.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

No worries! I've just sorted that out for you, do give me a shout if there's anything else we can help with. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team