cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Feedback FTTP; but not received automatic compensation for 30-day delay activating service

FIXED
Denzo
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Positive Feedback FTTP; but not received automatic compensation for 30-day delay activating service

PlusNet have again exceeded my expectations with customer service and support to upgrade my service to FTTP (145MB).

Original Activation Date = 27 August 2022; Numerous delays following OR investigations led to Activation on 26 September 2022 (30 day late).

The service and support from OR to fix a problem with their underground duct and pull the fibre through to my premises too a long time to resolve, but the engineers were polite and understanding as well as determined to fix the issue.

However, I am awaiting the automatic compensation for severe delay in activating the new service.

I would be grateful if you could advise on when this payment will be paid / credited to my PN account.

Also, when I view my account payment details, I see the following screen

Screenshot 2022-10-08 164404.png

I would be grateful if you could advise on my automatic compensation for 30 day delayed activation of a new service as well as my bill/payment and account screen status.

Note, I did discuss a complaint with an agent, and he suggested a 2-month rental payment as a gesture of goodwill - I did not see this as an alternative to the automatic compensation (as this is considerably higher and was not discussed)

Thank you in advance and please keep up the great customer service and support PN.

Denzo

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 425

Re: Positive Feedback FTTP; but not received automatic compensation for 30-day delay activating ser

@Denzo 

See https://www.plus.net/help/legal/automatic-compensation/

Note that the start date has to be a confirmed activation date, not an estimated date.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Denzo
Grafter

Re: Positive Feedback FTTP; but not received automatic compensation for 30-day delay activating ser

Hello,

Please see attached email confirming activation date ... I didn't read this as an estimation date (unless I missed something?)

Would be grateful if you could confirm please - I also received multiple text messages indicating that my broadband order has been delayed (Sat 27 August, Wed 07 September, Thurs 22 September) it was finally resolved and connected on 26 September which was 30 days after 27 August

Screenshot 2022-10-08 173937.png

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @Denzo,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I've had a look over this and I can see that there are a couple of points to address. Firstly, the issues with the site today - we're currently experiencing some issues that may make the site inaccessible, however we're working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Regarding the compensation, I've re-opened the complaint case and logged a new response this afternoon, which can be accessed here. Please let me know once you've had a chance to read the ticket and I'll get back to you asap Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Denzo
Grafter

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your email and resolution to my query - I have responded to the ticket and am happy to go ahead with your proposal.

PlusNet have again exceeded my expectations for customer service, and I am very happy indeed.

Kind regards

Denzo

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

I'm glad to hear that @Denzo! I've updated the ticket again to confirm the offer's gone through. Just let me know if you run into any issues and I'll be happy to help out Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team