cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet renew email problem

kayloveridge

Plusnet renew email problem

I've had the email this morning telling me that my current contract is due to end on 5th Dec 2021 and offering me a renewal at a better price than it would be if I stay as I am and out of contract after this date.

However, when I click on the link to come to the Plusnet site to renew at this new price offered I get an error telling me that this offer is not available to me! So what was the point of the email that was sent?  I suspect it is because it's saying the new contract would start tomorrow and clearly my contract won't have ended by then - I'm unable to call right now due to being at work but how do I solve this issue as it's a much better price and I don't want to miss out!

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Plusnet renew email problem

Hi @kayloveridge, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to renew via the email you've received. If you're in the last 3 months of your contract then we can re-contract you within this period but if the online offer isn't going through then I'd advise when you can giving our Customer Options Team a call via the details below and they'll honour this offer you've been sent through.

They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00