cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet pop up

FIXED
Michaelsnell

Plusnet pop up

Hi so my account was restricted this morning so I paid my bill and it said it would be back on at 12:30pm, it connects on mobile phones and consoles however whenever I try and connect my smart TV whenever input my wifi password a join plusnet pops up, I can't do anything I can't log in etc please help I called them and they said they can't help
Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Plusnet pop up

@Michaelsnell  Welcome to the Community forums.

Having your service restricted has nothing to do with the connection between your TV and hub. This connection would not have been affected and should have simply come back to life when the service was restored.

Are you giving us the full story, there should have been no need to change any passwords.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Michaelsnell

I didn't need to change any passwords, so basically on my phone I have Internet access however on my phone settings it says login required BUT I can still access WiFi however on my smart TV whenever I connect to the WiFi a pop up screen comes up saying join plusnet, now on this screen I can't access anything, I close the tab and it says not connected to the WiFi. I hope that makes sense I'm not sure how to do add photos on here
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@Michaelsnell To add photos on here, save it to your laptop/desktop, create a new post, click the icon between the smiley and camera one, and follow instructions.

John
Michaelsnell

This is what pops up when I try connecting to the Internet on my smart tvThis is what pops up when I try connecting to the Internet on my smart tv

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi @Michaelsnell,

I'm really sorry to see it looks like restrictions haven't quite been removed.

I've given things a kick for you which should sort this out. Let me know if you're still having issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Michaelsnell

Thank you so much I'm back online!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Excellent! And apologies again that the restriction wasn't fully lifted automatically.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet