Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet /credit report

FIXED
nicola22speirs
Hooked

Plusnet /credit report

Why does my plusnet mobile account show up as a negative on my credit report even though it’s been paid In full on time . My home phone /broadband doesn’t appear on it . It shows up as a default payment of £0 can anyone shed some light on the matter ?
9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Plusnet /credit report

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see there's a negative on your credit report.

Can you private message me your full name, mobile number and a screenshot of the report so I can take a look?

When private messaging, could you provide a link to this thread? Our staff PM’s go through a centralised system, so I may not personally message you back, but there’s a good chance I may do as there’s only a few of us from the team who help out on our Community Forums.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nicola22speirs
Hooked

Hi there I did email and private message with the relevant info but as yet still no one is getting back to me .if at all possible could any staff update my query
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from  Mobile Tech Help  to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @nicola22speirs

Could you private message me by going here > https://community.plus.net/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/45633 with your full name, mobile number and the details so I can take a look at your credit report for you?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nicola22speirs
Hooked

Hi there I have tried to private message u but when I put. @ Gandalf it doesn’t recognise u sorry I’m not great with tech
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Fix

@nicola22speirs just click on his name and that should take you to his profile page , on the right hand side of the page you will see a 'Send private message' link.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

nicola22speirs
Hooked

Thanks fr ur help it’s very much appreciated
nicola22speirs
Hooked

Thanks MisterW that worked a treat ! Have a fab wkend 👍🏼
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @MisterW as per message #7.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still