cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Protect

coney11a
Hooked

Plusnet Protect

I downloaded this last week and not I keep getting a message stating my subscription will expire in 4 days time!  I click on the link and it takes me to the Plusnet web site.  Ive checked our account and it is till there as a rolling add on.  Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Plusnet Protect

coney11a
Hooked

It didn't ask me for a serial number and I now can't find it!

mort7890
Pro

@coney11a In the e-mail from PN did that not give you instructions and are you on the right product, is it free or have you activated your account to pay for it.

coney11a
Hooked

I followed the link sent on the Email from PN.  We have the PN protect as an add on so yes we are paying for something which in 4 days time is useless!  Shall I uninstall and download again?

coney11a
Hooked

I wonder if it was a Windows update issue?

This morning I had a problem installing a windows update which I stuck, I managed to sort and have since logged off my lap top for a few hours.  Now I have started it again and under settings and windows security it now gives no errors and fully protected by Mcaffee whereas this morning it was showing errors.   I note someone else had a similar problem after windows updates were installed

mort7890
Pro

@coney11a 

Glad to see all is now fine