cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charged, no discount.

Nick1

Over charged, no discount.

Hi, the other month I agreed to a new 12 month contract @ £27.50 includes line rental, I’ve just had my new bill at over £43. Could I member of staff please look into my account. This is the 3rd year in a row that my agreed contract prices have been wrong. The other year I had to call every month to claim a rebate and last year my contract end date showed as 1970, so your system is really messed up.

Regards,

Nick Grant.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Over charged, no discount.

Hi Nick,

I'm really sorry for the issues with your account.

From what I can see the last two contracts are stuck in our billing system and after discussing this with a colleague in our billing team, he's raising a task to our systems support (ASG, Application Support Group) team to fix. 

In the meantime, while I can't change the amount we're about to take through your direct debit, I'll refund the over-charge back to you once we've received the payment. I'd like to take personal ownership moving forward, so I'll follow things up Here a week today with a view to refund the over-charge and check the task we've raised to fix the issue.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Nick1

Re: Over charged, no discount.

Thank you very much...