Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdated conract and bill information ongoing issue

FIXED
Madudzik

Outdated conract and bill information ongoing issue

Hi,

I am on  a Full Fibre for six months now and all my bills are saying that I am still on Unlimited Fibre and line rental.

I've got an email about price increase form April for line and fibre but since I am on different thing hard to say how much extra I will pay.

Just checked my contract and it says that I am on Unlimited Fibre + line although like I said I am on Full Fibre without phone line for last 6 months.

Why is so hard for Plsunet to sort it out outdated website for good?

How much I will pay from April?

Regards Madudzik

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Outdated conract and bill information ongoing issue

Yes, Plusnet still seem to have problems getting their website correct.

As far as the price from April is concerned it should reflect an increase of 14.4% over the March (or indeed the February price) price. Remember that the April bill will include additions and subtractions to adjust for the any period in April that was covered by the bill in March, therefore the April bill will be higher than the normal new monthly rate which will be the rate you will see from the May bill.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Outdated conract and bill information ongoing issue

Fix

Hi @Madudzik,

Really sorry for the ongoing issues.

I've manually completed the product change so that your account should now show you're on Full Fibre. I've also dropped you an email to confirm how much you'll be paying from April.

Let me know if you have any further issues with this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet