Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open question on my account

FIXED
kenan_isbilir
Dabbler

Open question on my account

Hi,

Has anyone had any open question for over 10 months? 

I've requested a 'Move Home' in March 2021, and rather than keeping my existing contract, the salesperson had given me the chance to switch to another deal. Since going live in April, the 'question' that was opened by the salesperson has still been open and my account still shows a product change in progress.  

It has been impossible to reach customer service on the phone, and no one responds to my additional comments on the open question on my account. 

Hope someone can help me in here.

Thanks,

Kenan

4 REPLIES 4
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Open question on my account

Fix

Hiya @kenan_isbilir, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry for the open ticket on the account causing problems and that you have received no reply.

It looks like the ticket was in an 'system only' pool that isn't manned by our teams.

I have created a new ticket here for you with a further response on this for you here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221173171

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
kenan_isbilir
Dabbler

Thanks @LaurenB

This fixed my problem regarding the open question. 

Added my comment on the new question you opened regarding the internet speed.

Kind regards,

Kenan

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thanks for getting back in touch @kenan_isbilir. I've had a look over the account and raised a further response via the open support ticket, which I've also now taken personal ownership of. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to get back in touch Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @kenan_isbilir,

Just a heads up I've added a further update to the support ticket now Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team