Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October Payment Delayed

Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

October Payment Delayed

Last evening I received an email from Plusnet advising: :

We need to let you know that your October bill has been delayed.
We just wanted to drop you an email to reassure you that you won't be charged any more or less money, and your service won't be affected in any way. You'll get your usual email notifications when your bill's ready, and payment will be taken via your current method.

I'm very aware from posts on this forum that Plusnet's billing system is currently in some sort of meltdown nightmare. .I just hope that the next communication from Plusnet is not to say that they are sending the debt collectors in!

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: October Payment Delayed

@Baldrick1 I had the same notification a few days back, and have kept it.Wink. Don't think they will be sending the collectors - they are obviously aware of the issue  - but if they did, a short message from me would be 'try it, and see what happens'.

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Plusnet's right hand might know that they haven't sent a bill, but have they told their left hand? Maybe all the left hand cares about is that the bill hasn't been paid, with no knowledge of what the right hand is doing - we shall see.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Both hands had better be connected to the same brain - my b-i-l is a commercial lawyer, you can guess what his letter  would say.Smiley

John