Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not was agreed

FIXED
2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 2

Not was agreed

Hi, just started a new 18 month contract confirmed on ticket 186452325, just received this months bill 403016701 its more than what was agreed, could a member of staff please look into it,(no one is answering the phone) Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 36

Re: Not was agreed

Hi @2u2me

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am sorry that this months bill is higher than the agreed price of the contract. I've checked your account and updated you on a support ticket here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Satss
 Plusnet Help Team

2u2me
Pro
Fixes: 2

Just received my bill for this month and and not only is the discount incorrect but it has been removed completely and now I am paying full price, please get this sorted out and also to the mod who put a fix on this question it is not fixed,

not happy

Fixes: 337

Moderator's Note(s)

I have removed the fix and locked the other thread started as it was a duplicate of message #3.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 34

Re: Not was agreed take two

Hello, @2u2me I am deeply sorry to hear about the invoice you have received.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Wakas Hussain
 Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 337

Re: Not was agreed take two

Moderator's Note(s)

Above post merged.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 34

Fix

Hello @2u2me, I am pleased to hear I was able to help and you are now being billed correctly.

I am unable to respond to you directly on PM, as the option appears to be disabled.

I have updated the ticket on your account, which you can view by Clicking Here

Please be aware for the future, please comment on a thread post for assistance. This enables all our staff to assist you with your query.

Many thanks.

Wakas Hussain
 Plusnet Help Team