Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cash Back

FIXED
Paul601
Hooked

No Cash Back

I have been waiting for my Cash Back Email.

I signed up in March and went live on the 02/04/20, on the 21st April I contacted customer services and spoke with Nathan whom assured me he had sorted it and I would get my Email to claim cash back within 3 days.

I have once again contacted customer services today 4th May and was told by Daniel that as I had left it so late there is no longer any cash back codes on the system so no cash back.

This is unacceptable and very poor customer service and I told Daniel I would be taking my custom elsewhere.

He is now looking into it and has promised a call back by tomorrow.

He clearly does not know what he is talking about and needs some proper training.

Each time I ring it takes about an hour.

lehapauj

5 REPLIES 5
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: No Cash Back

Hi @Paul601

Welcome to forum.

Sorry to hear about that. I have looked into your account and promotion code attached to your account does not include any Cashback offer. Promotion code on your account match free activation offer. Can you please let us know of how did you sign up, was it on our website or through affiliates?

Can you please confirm all details of how did you sign up and if you have any confirmation about cashback and it's value so we will be able to check this for you?

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

Paul601
Hooked

Daniel called back late yesterday to say he had found my previous communication and that my cash back request was still being processed and the Email to request it should be with me in the next 10 working days, this will be a total of 30 days if it happens.

Hopefully it will happen this time and I won’t have to go through all this palaver to get what was promised when I signed up.

To answer your question, I signed up on the Plusnet website directly, in March and the page was plastered with £65 cash back offers, to be Emailed within 10 working days of going live to claim your cash back.

I went live on 2 April but the Email never arrived hence my first call on the 21 April with Nathan. It’s a good job I made a note of this communication as both yourself and Daniel denied any cash back.

The only reason you were competitive was because of the cash back and your past customer service but it has fallen well short on this occasion.

Paul601
Hooked

Another 11 working days since your last promise that an Email would be sent to me so I could claim my prepaid card. And once again nothing.

If it is not resolved this week then I will be switching providers.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Fix

Hi @Paul601, I've sent you an email regarding this. Feel free to get back to me there.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team