cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No £75 card

highsenburgh
Hooked

No £75 card

So I joined and after 4 days I have no router which I am sorting out but I need help how to get the £75 card as I have not had any email and I have looked in spam box. A h help on this would be great thank you.
18 REPLIES 18
mp2
Hooked

Re: No £75 card

I joined over a week ago and no emails re the gift card , are you able to send a link 

highsenburgh
Hooked

I asking the same question!!!!
Geoffsa

I have also contacted Plusnet customer service on two occasions re no reward card on the 2nd call a ticket was issued but when I logged on this was closed with no action I have screen shot of web page I clicked though from so am disappointed both with no card and the  lack of any  reply ( 226532815 ) not a good start 

Spattzzz
Dabbler

we all need to ensure this is followed up with of com and the advertising standards agency.

lots of us are being scammed and robbed blind by false advertising and broken contracts and promises.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi all. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'm very sorry for any concern caused in regards to the £75 reward card. As per the FAQ here you'll be sent an email to claim your reward within 10 days of when your service was activated. I hope that this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Geoffsa

Hello Emily 

In my case I have been with you for two months and no email. So as previously posted I have contacted customer service  by phone twice who have stated that this would have to be escalated and then nothing more has happened.

Someone from the escalated customer service team should contact me to resolve so you can honor your advertising offer   

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Geoffsa. Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to see that you've been waiting for over two months and that you've not had an update after escalating this. I've had a look into this now and my reply contains some account specific information so I've added it as a ticket on your account here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
mp2
Hooked

Hi 

I have had the email and completed the info but nothing else.

A relative of mine has been with you 2 weeks and not had any emails 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @mp2,

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused! When did you fill out the form on the email we'd sent you?

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
mp2
Hooked

Hi 

It was August 21st and then on 22nd  the email said the reward is on its way 

A relative who I signed up at the same time has not received any notification re his reward 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I've tracked your reward card and see you had claimed this on 23rd August. 

It can take up to 30 days to receive it by post so I'd recommend allowing a little longer.

We've got a good guide https://www.plus.net/broadband/cashback-and-vouchers-faqs/ which explains that and more info! 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mp2
Hooked

Hi Thanks

but my Father has not received any emails and I deal with all his emails and , he joined August 19th  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Could you private message me his username so I can look into his account? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tony56
Hooked

I have exactly the same problem as you, still waiting for Plusnet to get back to me, gonna wait another week and then move to another broadband supplier if it's not sorted, simply not good enough